Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

My Little Pony Flowing Rainbow Dash T-Shirt


My Little Pony Flowing Rainbow Dash T-Shirt

http://www.animationshops.com/my-little-pony/My-Little-Pony-Flowing-Rainbow-Dash-T-Shirt-13337.aspx





Who is your favorite pony? If you think Rainbow Dash is better than the rest, then show it off with this awesome Flowing Rainbow t-shirt! Featuring the Flowing Rainbow of the beloved Pegasus pony. The perfect shirt for any die hard fan of My Little Pony.This black, standard fit adult t-shirt is made of 100% cotton. Be sure to check out our Size Chart to get an idea of the average size and dimensions of this My Little Pony Flowing Rainbow Dash tshirt style. Check back often for some of our new My Little Pony clothing and other  Friendship Is Magic merchandise at great prices only at AnimationShops.com.

Visit My Little Pony T-Shirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Movie T-Shirts, Video Games T-Shirts, Superhero T-shirts, Cartoon T-Shirts. Copyright 2011-2012. All Rights Reserved @Animationshops.com